Exclusive Group Gallery Exhibit
How would you like to have your photography featured in a month-long art gallery exhibition, complete with an opening night cocktail reception?
The Art of Seeing Photography Adventures Meetup and our newest sponsor, Artlife Gallery, are teaming up to host a group photo exhibition exclusively for our members! The talent pool in this group is huge but exhibit space is limited so we are holding a Photo Contest to select the very best images and create a cohesive exhibit.
The theme of the contest is: SoCal Summer
What does summer in Southern California mean to you? Show us by creating a new image or dig into your archives.
Contest Rules & Prizes
- This contest is open to members of the Art of Seeing Photography Adventures Meetup group only. Not a member? Join Here.
- Each contestant may enter up to 5 images. Images may have been created at any time but must relate to the contest theme: SoCal Summer.
- Entry deadline is midnight, July 31.
- Contest Finalists & Winner will be chosen by a panel of judges including group organizers Ken Lee & Ivan Boden and Artlife gallery owner, Vanesa Andrade.
- All finalists will have the opportunity to have their image included in the group gallery show which will take place Sept 2 - 30 at Artlife Gallery in El Segundo, with the official opening night reception on Sept 9th. If you choose to participate, you will be responsible for a $45 gallery fee and providing a ready to hang print of your image by Aug 30.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a 20x30 archival print of their winning image and automatic inclusion in the group show.
This contest has ended, but your participation hasn't! Click on your favorite photo to vote for the "People's Choice"!
View & vote for your favorite entry below and check back August 10th to see the Finalists, "People's Choice", and Grand Prize Winner Announcements!
About the Art of Seeing Photography Adventures: We're a SoCal based photography meetup group that is all about becoming better image makers by practicing, sharing and learning more about our common passion. We're also about having tons of fun! Check out this short video below to get a better idea of the type of things we do.
About Art Life Gallery
Artlife supports and encourages the creative production, exhibition and critical appreciation for photography. Exhibited Artists have come from Italy, France, Germany, Japan, New York, Chicago, London, San Francisco, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Iceland, Los Angeles, Portland, Australia, China, Houston, Brazil, Argentina, Seattle and everywhere in-between