wild mustangs of the adobe valley 2018
Wild mustangs of the adobe valley: june 6 - june 9, 2018
Breathtaking Backdrops for Portfolio Worthy Images
A thriving herd of hundreds of wild horses roams the floor and hills of the Adobe Valley. Situated between the snow-clad slopes of two major mountain ranges and blessed with a thriving equine population, the Adobe Valley is rich with opportunities to make memorable wildlife and landscape images. Ken will serve as your photography instructor for this unique adventure offered by Rock Creek Pack Station as we track and photograph these wild horses on foot and horseback through a stunningly picturesque setting. RCPS’ expert guides will lead the way and educate us on the natural history, behavior and herd dynamics of equines in the wild. No prior riding experience is required but this trip requires a basic level of fitness including the ability to walk at high altitudes for several hours at a stretch. If you have any questions about your fitness to tackle this adventure, please contact RCPS.
- A 20% ($230) deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- $100 Early Registration discount until 11/30/17.
- 8% regulatory reservation fee, plus 3% USFS fee apply
- Balance due 30 days prior to starting date.
RCPS Cancellation and refund policy:
- Trip reservation deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you need to cancel your reservation, your deposit may be applied to another RCPS trip in the same calendar year.
- Final payments within 30 days of starting date are non-refundable. Refund of payment (except deposit) will be returned only if you fill your spot on trip.
- No transfer of deposit or trip fees to following year for cancellations.
RCPS advises guests to purchase trip travel insurance if you don't want to assume risk of losing payment due to illness or family emergency.
AT A GLANCE
Dates: June 6 - June 9, 2018
4 Days/3 Nights
Cost: $1,150 + 8% Regulatory Reservation Fee and 3% USFS Fee
$100 Early Registration Discount expires 11/30/17
Difficulty Level: Medium
Location: Adobe Valley (near Bishop, CA)
What's Included: Meals, photography instruction, guides/wranglers/cooks, pack & riding stock, tent lodging
What's Not Included: Photo equipment, Sleeping Bag & Pad, personal items, gratuities, alcohol.