Fundamentals of the Craft #3: Getting Started with Adobe Lightroom
Are you wondering if Adobe Lightroom is for you? Or maybe you already have the program, but aren't sure of your way around the interface. Or you understand the basics but have questions about how to put together a simple workflow. If any of this sounds familiar, then this meetup is for you!
Lightroom has grown into a massive and powerful beast snd we certainly won't cover all of its capabilities in this 3 hour session, but I will try to provide an overview of what Lightroom does, why it's grown into the industry standard for image organization and post processing and demonstrate some of the key tools you need to know to get started with Adobe Lightroom. Some of the topics we will cover include:
• What is Lightroom and do I really need it? In many cases, the answer is no.
• Subscription vs. Stand Alone
• What's the difference between Lightroom and Photoshop? Do I need both?
• Basics of the Library & Develop Modules. Which tools do what? When do I use them?
• Collections, Importing & Exporting
Let me know if you have any specific questions or topics you want me to cover and I will try to work them in.
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Receive Notifications of Future Workshops and Events!